From Launch To Withdrawal – The Outbound Skills
The CPMM® credentials indicate a thorough understanding of the product marketing functions which are responsible for ensuring the success of the product in the marketplace. The CPMM® focus begins with a successful launch and continues as the product moves through growth, maturity and eventual decline. The exam covers pricing actions, product focused marketing communications activities and how the CPMM represents the product to sales people, the channel and customers.
The dual CPM®/CPMM® certification crosses both industry and national barriers making those holding the dual credentials uniquely qualified to lead any product wherever it may be in the life cycle.
The CPMM credentials demonstrate skills in the areas of:
- Both strategic and tactical marketing functions throughout the product life-cycle
- Creating and executing the marketing plan and budget
- Managing the creation of marketing deliverables
- Creating marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and revenue
- Assessing the marketplace, customers, competition, and trends through
- Evaluation of relevant data
- Translating insights into compelling business, product or service opportunities
- Measuring and analyzing product and business performance
- Recognizing and recommending opportunities for improvement